RTO Help and Advice
Our RTO consultants are on the ACPET Consultant and Advisor register to provide RTO compliance, help, advice, and management services to meet your new and existing RTO management requirements. Our RTO auditor complies with the National Code of Practice for Auditors and Technical Advisors.
Our RTO consultants offer a number of services to community and private sector RTO's to assist with meeting the requirements of the AQTF Essential Conditions and Standards for Initial registration, and AQTF Essential Conditions and Standards for Continuing Registration. Our RTO consultants have assisted RTO's meet compliance with the VRQA guidelines for VET providers.
If you cannot find what your looking for below please ring us to discuss your individual needs on 1300 683 456
- OLA is on the ACPET Consultant and Advisor Register. Click here…
- To download a copy of the ACPET consultant and advisor Code of Conduct Click here...
- To get a copy of the National Code of Practice for Auditors and Technical Advisors Click here...
AQTF and VET Quality Framework Compliance Services
To meet compliance with your RTO registration body you must conduct an internal audit at least annually. We provide you with a professional external audit process that provides you with a clear understanding of your compliance against the AQTF and the health of your RTO. Our auditors comply with the National Code of Practice for Auditors and Technical Advisors and undertake the following:
- Review and quality Audit of Policies and Procedures
- Site Audit of files and processes
- Interview with key staff
- AQTF Health Check Report
Quality Guarantee – if we say you are compliant and you get knocked back by your registration authority, we will work with you free of charge to meet compliance.
Professional & Business Development
Keeping up with the changing RTO policy and compliance is an increasingly complex task for someone within your organisation. Negotiating interpersonal agendas, planning for change, evaluating where your at, and planning for anticipated policy direction is increasingly challenging. Our RTO consultants can assist you with best practice benchmarking, professional and business development through:
- Business Strategy, Self Awareness, Interpersonal Development, Conflict Management, Skills Empowerment, Reporting and Claiming, Business Intelligence.
- VET Fee Help, Higher Education Articulation Program, Austudy Approval, Government Funded Training Programs
- Pre Registration & Internal Audit
RTO maintenance Services
- Validation and Moderation Workshops
- Learning & Assessment tools development
- Learning & Assessment Strategies
- Staff Qualifications and Professional Development
- 2 hour validation session with training staff.
Our Quality Guarantee – if we say you are compliant and you get knocked back by your registration authority, we will work with you free of charge to meet compliance.
RTO Mentoring & Coaching
Our experienced and accredited RTO consultants will provide you with up to date mentoring and coaching so you can develop your own RTO systems. We can assist you with:
- Strategic & Business Planning
- Organisational Goals
- Operational Plan
- Revenue Modelling and Financial Forcasting
- Identify risk and apply risk management strategies
- Policy and Procedure Development
- Learning & Assessment systems
- RTO Systems Development
Our RTO consultant's and advisor's will meet with you and develop complete RTO systems that best suit your planned operational and delivery model. We provide professional, accurate and ethical RTO services tailored to the specific requirements of your current or future RTO. We do not offer you 'off the shelf' compliance resources or tools because we know the 'hidden costs' associated with customising these to meet your specific RTO requirements.