Educator Vacancies Inner North Melbourne
Family Day Care Educators Wanted, Broadmeadows, Glenroy, Fawkner, Meadow Heights
Who is our client?
Ignite Minds is a registered Family Day Care service intent on doing things differently to support and develop wonder and imagination for children.
Ignite Minds is seeking positive, friendly and reliable individuals to join a passionate team of early childhood educators across Broadmeadows, Glenroy, Fawkner, Meadow Heights.
The benefits of working as a Family Day Care Educator are:
- Work from home
- Set own working hours
- Be your own boss
- Participate in a growing professional network
What is the Role?
FDC educators can care for and educate up to 7 children at any one time and earn up to $8000 per month.
Ignite Minds pays the following rates per child per hour based on approved qualifications and experiences.
- $5 Certificate III Children's Services enrolled educator
- $5.50 for Certificate III Children's Services Graduate
- $6.50 for Diploma of Children's Services/ Early Childhood Graduate
- $7.50 for Bachelor qualified Early Childhood Educators
A typical care arrangement is as follows:
- 25 hours per week for before and after school care (between 7-9am and 3:30-6:30pm)
- 50 hours per week for working parents (between 8am and 6pm daily)
Daily duties include providing a safe and welcoming environment for children, developing and monitoring individual education programs, and establishing relationships with parents and families.
Are you the right person?
If you are a confident, friendly, energetic and caring person looking to inspire, educate, and play with children in a role that shapes the next generation, then we would like to hear from you.
It is a requirement that all Family Day Care Educators have or are working towards the Certificate III in Children's Services.
No qualifications? No worries! Full training and support to enter this industry can be provided to the right applicant. Check out http://www.igniteminds.com.au/content/what-family-day-care to find out more.
The right applicant will demonstrate a genuine desire to establish a career in the Childcare industry and:
- Be able to provide a home environment that meets our health and safety checks - this means that you are house proud and hygienic!
- Be reliable and honest
- Be well spoken and well presented
- Be caring and nurturing by nature
- Have a genuine desire to enter this industry
If you are hardworking with a positive, friendly, and enthusiastic outlook on life then we want to hear from you! Please send your resume through to firstname.lastname@example.org or 0432402396
Applicants must have full working rights in Australia, have an ABN and be willing to undertake Victorian Police Check and Working with Children Check. Applicants must pass home safety inspection requirements and be prepared to undertake further study as required.