We do not offer you a bound 'student handbook' as we are trying to reduce the amount of trees we cut down. We do care enormousely about your rights and our responsibilities and the below documents form the basis of our terms.
Prior to enrollment you should familiarise yourself with the below documents. These documents will be discussed at your pre-enrollment interview and there will be an opportunity for further explanation or assistance should you require. If you would prefer a printed version or have any accessibility issues please ask and alternative arrangements can be made.
The following documents are an essential point of reference to accessing our services. They will be discussed in detail when you enrol.
- FRM 010 Student Welfare Directory
- FRM 057 Student Guide to Training & Assessment
- POL 002 Student Welfare Policy
- POL 009 Plagiarism Policy
- POL 015 Student Access & Equity Policy
- POL 016 Complaints and Appeals Policy
- POL 020 Student Assessment and Extension Policy
- POL 022 Student Rights and Obligations
Following enrollment, students are provided with a secure login for restricted content