What's the enrolment process?
There are a few steps we need to complete prior to enrolling.
Complete the following steps:
- Watch the video below! This is a values based video demonstrating the day in the life of an ECE. This is rewarding and hard work and not for everyone. If you like what you see we are happy to chat further.
- Give us a ring on (03) 90361504. We will have a chat about our course content, fees, your time commitments, academic preferences, eligibility for Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) or Credit Transfer (CT), as well as any support we can provide to ensure your success. During this conversation we will commence a 'pre training review' designed to ensure you have the suitable Language, literacy and Numeracy, can make the time commitments, that the course aligns with your carer trajectory, and you know what you are getting into. We don't want you to sign into something you cannot commit to or won't find rewarding!
- Complete an application form to receive your enrolment pack. The enrolment pack contains the following:
- 'Pre training review' questionnaire
- Language Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) assessment. Our course is tailored for mature students with LLN level of ACSF 3 or above. Essentially, this is a year 10 or above level English, correct use of capitalisation, understanding of context, ie formal vs informal language etc. If you find reading pleasurable (who has time!) and can write a letter then you should breeze through!
- application for government funding and declaration (if eligible)
- Enrolment form and fees agreement.
If you have not already phoned us to get the ball rolling you can also register your interest here https://www.organisationallearning.edu.au/pages/contact-us
Please complete the application form and you will be sent access to our secure Google Classroom where you can complete your enrolment forms and upload evidence of eligibility documents.
When your enrolment information has been reviewed and approved you will be able to purchase the relevant units.